Providence Mission Homes provides fully furnished 1-, 2-, or 3- bedroom apartment units in Pasadena, California. Rents are far below market rates, but are strictly for use by individuals actively involved in work in other countries. We welcome applicants who are in the area temporarily (two months or more), and who will be returning to assignments overseas. Each unit has all basic furniture, blankets, sheets, towels, desks and bookcases, as well as all basic kitchen items. Extra amenities, such as a television or stereo, are not provided. Our goal is to enhance your work overseas by providing fully furnished turn-key apartments upon your arrival. In addition, we seek to provide a nurturing community environment in which individuals and families can rest and relax after extensive and often tiring terms overseas.
- Off-street parking
- Internet Access
- Children’s play yard
- Air conditioning
- Flexible furnishing to accommodate students and families with necessities
- Walking distance to Frontier Ventures, Fuller Seminary,
numerous libraries, local schools and supermarkets
- Easy access to public transportation and facilities
- We have very few openings so please be sure to apply early!
- Applicants must be active in foreign missions. Our contracts are for one year with a two month minimum stay (Some exceptions may be considered).
- A security deposit is required. This can be all or partially refunded after damage and cleaning assessment.
- Requests for a specific site will be considered but cannot be promised.
To apply, click on the APPLY NOW button below.